Followers

Wednesday 2 January 2013

The Cupboard Trilogy Challenge

This months challenge is called "Lead By Example"
You need to choose one of the DT examples & make it your own, you can do a direct copy, simply use it as your inspiration! You can also change the theme to make it your own
When you upload your entry you must tell  or ideally show us which DT example you have used, so that we know when commenting on your blog.
The prize will be a lovely 6x6 paper pad from Papermania.

My example is a digi LO once again using Cap. The digi kit is called "A Very Plaid Christmas" Not that you would ever guess lol. The photo was taken Christmas 2011. It is my 2 gorgeous Great Nephews Ryan & Connor, and their Aunt Maria. (don't ask)  I hope you like it and that you will join in with the challenge.x



8 comments:

  1. This is just wonderful. Love the layout, just fab having the kids in teh baubles. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Joan....I do like the tartan background, and those ribbons look so real. See you've 'hired-in' those gorgeous little kiddies again, hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got say.. you are sooo talented with your lay outs.
    Like everything about this one ... a lot!. Love the 'hit' I received, from the stunning colours, when I first arrived on your blog.
    E xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. On 9th Jan my 2 babies will be emigrating to Oz. So sad. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joan, it's gorgeous, lovely layout and colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joan I have loved all the examples that you have created for The Cupboard Trilogy, but this one is a stunner, I love everything about it. I am so lucky to have you on my design team.

    Happy New Year to you my friend
    hugs
    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout. Really lovely.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous colours and a gorgeous layout.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete