Followers

Thursday 1 November 2012

Halloween in The Trilogy Cupboard

Hi all It has been ages since I have blogged. ( I still think that sounds so rude lol)  This months challenge is for the spooky Halloween. Which I do not like at all. But entering in to the spirit of the theme. I have done a digi page using Purples to compliment the colour of wee Maria's spooky costume. I do hope you Like my effort. and that you come along to the cupboard and join in with the challenge. It would be lovely to see more Digital pages on there.


4 comments:

  1. Fab page.....love the colours you've used, and you always have such a lovely photo to work around. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joan this is really gorgeous! I love the colours, very halloween but in a pretty and cute way! And what an adorable photo! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant, love it, you are so clever with the design and the colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, fabulous colours on this project Joan... just love it!
    Eileen xx

    ReplyDelete