Followers

Wednesday 4 July 2012

Little bundle of Joy

This is the first time I have blogged in simply ages. I just haven't had the energy or the inclination.
These are just a couple of new baby cards for the stock box. Same but different. Once again i have used JS images. These are from the Victorian Compendium cd. The base card is white linen, topped with pale green/pale lemon pearlised card. Backing papers are from the cd as well. I think the babies on these are so lovely, they look so cosy you just want to pick them up and cuddle them Ahhhh  
Daft old sod I know lol



                     I hope you like these cards, please leave me a comment. xxx

6 comments:

  1. Two lovely cards Joan, both very pretty. I had those images from The Glitter Girls, years ago, didn't know JS did them too, they're so cute. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. they're both gorgeous cards. I love baby cards xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the layout, the colours make the cards look different.
    Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joan these cards are both so stunning! So elegant and classy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are very sweet, lovely soft colours as well. I know what you mean about wanting to pick them up for a cuddle! ... I have my 'girls' now but they sometimes don't smell so good! lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joan these are so classy and I know what you mean about the images lol x

    ReplyDelete